DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment: The Department of Telecommunication’s most recent announcement of Central Government Jobs is covered in-depth in this article. The DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancies 2023 Notification states that the qualified applicants will fill a total of 270 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts. It is stated that deputation will be used to fill the open Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) posts in TES Group ‘B’ DoT HQ, DGT HQ & LSA/field units, TEC, NTIPRIT, NCCS, and USoF.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancies 2023 Notification states that the qualified applicants will fill a total of 270 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts. Download the DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment Notification PDF here.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer 2023 Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication|
|No.of Posts||270 Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Notification Release Date||10th January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||22nd February 2023|
|Selection Process||On Deputation Basis|
|Job Location||Across India|
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||270 Posts|
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Salary 2023
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Level 8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100)|
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- holding similar roles on a regular basis in the parent department or cadre; or
- with two years of regular, level-7 (Rs. 44900–142400) pay matrix service in the corresponding position following appointment, or an equivalent position in the parent cadre or department; or
- a minimum of six years in the level rendered following regular appointment to a level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) pay matrix position, or an equivalent position in the parent cadre or department
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment Age Limit
The upper age limit for the DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs is 56 years as of the closing date of application.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment Selection Process
- The open positions for Sub Divisional Engineers (SDE) will be filled by deputations.
- Candidates who are qualified and willing can submit an application using the proper method and format. Cadre Authorities and Department Heads are urged to submit applications from qualified individuals who are willing to serve on deputation immediately upon their selection.
- Only those applications from officers that have gone through the correct channels and have the required documents attached will be taken into consideration.
How To Apply For DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancy
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Department of Telecommunications https://dot.gov.in/
Step 2: OR Download the Application from the DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Notification PDF
Step 3: Download the PDF, Scroll down to Page 10 in the PDF and take a printout of the DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Application Form.
Step 4: Read all the instructions and carefully fill out the application form with your most recent valid details.
Step 5: After filling out the application form attach all the required documents and send them to the below address.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment Important Links
|Download DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF, Application Form||Click Here|
|Address To Send The DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Application Form||The ADG-1(A & HR), DGT HQ, Room No 212, 2nd floor, UIDAII building, Behind Kali Mandir, New Delhi -110001|