KVS Recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff for 2022–2023: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is inviting online applications for the positions of Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal, PGT, TGT, Officer, Engineer, and Primary Teacher from eligible Indian citizens. The deadline for submitting online applications is January 2, 2023.
KVS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||3172|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1409|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Assistant Section Officer||156|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||303|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||54|
|Stenographer Grade II||702|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||322|
KVS Recruitment Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||35 Years|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||35 Years|
|Primary Teacher||30 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner||50 Years|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||35 Years|
|Assistant Section Officer||35 Years|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||30 Years|
|Finance Officer||35 Years|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||27 Years|
|Stenographer Grade II||27 Years|
|Hindi Translator||35 Years|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||30 Years|
|Principal||35 to 50 Years|
|Vice Principal||30 to 45 Years|
KVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): A two-year integrated postgraduate master’s degree program offered by the NCERT’s Regional College of Education in the relevant topic. Master’s degree (OR) B.Ed. degree (AND).
- Primary Teacher: Senior secondary pass with a two-year elementary education diploma (OR a degree with a B.El.Ed.
- Assistant Commissioner: Master’s degree with a B.Ed. or equivalent degree.
- Senior Secretariat Assistant: Degree and three years of experience
- Assistant Section Officer: Degree and three years of experience
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Civil Engineering degree and two years of relevant design and engineering experience (OR) and three years of civil engineering training.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a required subject, or the opposite.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Matric with a passing grade in 12th grade or an equivalent degree. Norms for skill tests 10 mts at 80 words per minute (w.p.m.), 50 mts in English, and 65 mts in Hindi (On Computer).
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Matric with a pass in the 12th grade or an equivalent degree. Computer typing speed of 30 wpm for Hindi and 35 wpm for English.
- Librarian: Bachelor’s degree with a one-year library science diploma is required.
- Primary Teacher (Music): Senior Secondary School or Intermediate Pass and Music Degree or Equivalent
- Principal: Master’s degree with a B.Ed. or an equivalent teaching degree.
- Vice Principal: Master’s degree with a B.Ed. or an equivalent teaching degree.
Latest Govt. Job: BRO GREF Recruitment 2023; Notification 567 Post
KVS Recruitment Pay Scales
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Pay Matric Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Pay Matric Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400/-|
|Primary Teacher||Pay Matric Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-|
|Assistant Commissioner||Pay Matric Level 12 ₹ 78800 – 209200/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Pay Matric Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400/-|
|Assistant Section Officer||Pay Matric Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-|
|Librarian||Pay Matric Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400/-|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Pay Matric Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400/-|
|Finance Officer||Pay Matric Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Pay Matric Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-|
|Stenographer Grade II||Pay Matric Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-|
|Hindi Translator||Pay Matric Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||Pay Matric Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-|
|Principal||Pay Matric Level 12 ₹ 78800 – 209200/-|
|Vice Principal||Pay Matric Level 10 ₹ 56100 – 177500/-|
KVS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Computer-Based Written Examination
- Skill Test
How To Apply For KVS Recruitment
- From December 5, 2022, eligible applicants must submit an online application through the KVS website (kvsangathan.nic.in).
- PGT Apply Online
- (TGT & Primary Teacher) Apply Online
- (Librarian & Non-Teaching Posts) Apply Online
- Other Posts Apply Online
- Candidates must have an active personal email address and mobile number.
- Complete applications with copies of all necessary documentation.
- The deadline for submitting online applications is December 26, 2022, at 23:59 UTC. The final day to submit an online application has been extended to January 10, 2023.
KVS Recruitment 2023 FAQs
How to apply for KVS Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website kvsangathan.nic.in
Is KVS recruitment held every year?
Yes, each year, the KVS Exam is held to select thousands of applicants for teaching and non-teaching positions.
How many vacancies are in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
Total 13400+ Teacher and Non-Teaching and other posts opening in 2022-23.
Is KVS exam MCQ based?
YES, the questionnaire for a KVS exam is MCQ based.
Is KVS marking negative?
NO, the KVS exam is not a negative marking.