TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023: Looking for a new TNPSC Road Inspector Notification, guys? please read this page for detailed information on TNPSC’s 2023 Road Inspector Recruitment. The TNPSC Road Inspector Notification 2023 has been made public by the organization’s office at the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). According to the TNPSC Jobs Notification 2023, the authorities have announced that they are seeking applications from qualified individuals to fill 761 vacancies for the post of Road Inspector. Online applications are now being accepted for Tamilnadu Road Inspector Jobs 2023.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The TNPSC Road Inspector Notification 2023 has been made public by the organization’s office at the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). According to the TNPSC Jobs Notification 2023, the authorities have announced that they are seeking applications from qualified individuals to fill 761 vacancies for the post of Road Inspector.
Download the TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF here.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Road Inspector|
|No. of Posts||761 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||11th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Verification of Certificates|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Road Inspector||761 Posts|
TNPSC Road Inspector Salary 2023
The qualified candidates will get the pay Level-8 and in the pay matrix of Rs.19500-71900/- for the Road Inspector Post.
TNPSC Road Inspector Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- Each candidate must pay a one-time registration fee of Rs. 150.
- While Rs. 100 must be paid toward the examination cost at the time the online application is submitted.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
TNPSC Road Inspector Vacancy Educational Qualifications
- The candidate must hold an I.T.I. Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship from an organization or board that is recognized by the government.
- Candidates with a diploma in civil engineering will be given preference.
TNPSC Road Inspector Job Age Limit
- There is no upper age limit for candidates who are SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and destitute widows of all categories.
- The age limit for the remaining candidates is 32 years old or should be 32 years old, at the time of applying.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the written test.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for document verification.
How To Apply For TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023
Step 1: Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
Step 2: Register and create a login ID and Password OR Click Here
Step 3: Click on “Apply Online” OR Click Here
Step 4: Now click on Apply Now for Road Inspector posts
Step 5: Login using the credentials and carefully fill out the application form for the post
Step 6: Upload the required documents, pay the fee, and submit the application form
Step 7: Take a printout for future reference
TNPSC Road Inspector Vacancy Important Dates
|Date of Notification||13th January 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||11th February 2023|
|Application Correction Window Period||16th February 2023 to 18th February 2023|
|Paper-I: Subject paper||7th May 2023, 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper – II: Tamil Eligibility Test & General Studies||7th May 2023, 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|