Wipro WILP Off Campus Recruitment: BCA and BSc students have the opportunity to do it all with Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023! Start your career at Wipro while earning an M.Tech degree from a prestigious university. Therefore, on or before January 15, 2023, interested and qualified candidates can check the full details and apply online using the provided link.
Additionally, information on the online assessment will be provided later by registered email. Wipro WILP 2023 eligibility criteria, Wipro WILP selection processes, Wipro WILP stipend amount, and other details are all included in the information we have provided. Additionally, keep in mind that you will be mailed information on the dates for the online assessment. To allow/restrict each applicant’s participation in the Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 hiring process is totally Wipro’s responsibility.
Wipro WILP 2023 Recruitment Drive Overview
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023. Start your career at Wipro while earning an M.Tech degree from a prestigious university.
|Name of the Company||Wipro|
|Event||Work Integrated Learning Program 2023|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Sc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics)|
|Year Of Passing||2023, 2022 Batch|
|Start Date To Apply||Started|
|Last Date To Apply||15th January 2023|
Wipro WILP 2023 Salary/Stipend Details
|Period||Stipend Amount (Per month)|
|1st Year||Rs. 15,000 + 488 (ESI)|
|2nd Year||Rs. 17,000 + 553 (ESI)|
|3rd Year||Rs. 19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
|4th Year||Rs. 23,000|
Additional Joining Bonus: Rs. 75,000
Wipro WILP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Wipro jobs 2023 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must be 18+ while registration
- 10th and 12th grades must be completed.
- 2022 and 2023 as the years of passing.
- Must graduate with a 60% or 6.0 CGPA.
- BCA full-time or B.Sc. Mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technology, electronics, or physics.
- No distance learning or correspondence courses for degrees.
- Only for grades 10 and 12, open school or distance education is permitted.
- Up until the assessment stage, one backlog is permitted. Candidates must complete the sixth semester and all backlogs.
- maximum 3 years of academic gap allowed
- There can be no gaps during the graduation term. Graduation must be achieved within three years of the program’s starting.
- Candidates who have finished the 3-month cooling-off period will be invited to the test process.
Wipro WILP 2023 Selection process
All eligible candidates must go through an online assessment.
Phase 1: Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Phase 2: Business discussion
How To Apply For Wipro WILP 2023 Recruitment Drive
Step 1: To Apply For Wipro WILP 2023, Visit the provided Link Wipro WILP
Step 2: Read all the details carefully, scroll down and click on ‘Apply Now‘
Step 3: Register with your active email ID and click on Next.
Step 4: Fill out the application form with your most recent details.
Step 5: Submit the application form and download it for future reference.
Follow our website @sssite.org to get the latest information on Wipro WILP 2023 Recruitment. Also, check our other Job articles and bookmark our website by Ctrl + D to get notifications from our portal.