Yantra India Limited Vacancy: On January 9, 2023, Yantra India Limited released a recruitment announcement for trade apprentice posts for Non-ITI and ITI trades. 5450 vacancies are being published in compliance with the 1961 Apprentices Act. From 22 January to 15 February 2023, any qualified and interested candidates can submit an online application. The procedure for selecting candidates is described below. Candidates are recommended to review the eligibility information provided below before applying for the positions.
Yantra India Limited Vacancy Notification PDF
Yantra India Limited released a recruitment announcement for trade apprentice posts. 5450 vacancies are being published in compliance with the 1961 Apprentices Act.
|Yantra India Limited||Download|
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Yantra India Limited|
|No.of Posts||5450 Posts|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Application Starting Date||22 January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||15 February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Yantra India Limited Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI)||3514|
|Trade Apprentice (Non-ITI)||1936|
Yantra India Limited Vacancy Educational Qualification
- Non-ITI – Candidates should have passed the 10th standard with a minimum of 50% marks and 40% marks in Maths and Science.
- ITI – Candidates should have passed 10th and the relevant trade test (Both 10th and ITI 50% minimum).
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Age Limit
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Trade Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Application Fee
There is no application fee for Yantra India Limited Trade Apprentice Posts.
Yantra India Limited Selection Process
The selection will be based on.
How To Apply For Yantra India Limited Vacancy
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Yantra India Limited Vacancy 2023 apply online.
- Candidates have to first register on the NAPS web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Re-apply online by visiting the Yantra India Limited official site www.yantraindia.co.in.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number. (Link activated after 22 Jan)
- Online registration starts from 22/01/2023 to 15/02/2023.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Print the application form for future reference.
What is the age limit to apply for YIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2023?
The age limit to apply for YIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2023 is between 15 to 24 years.
What vacancy posts are mentioned in the notification of Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023?
Trade Apprentice vacancy posts for ITI and Non-ITI posts are mentioned in the notification of Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023.